Hi, sorry I missed the deadline for the scholarship form as I was lost in my work on my Master thesis. Can I still make a late submission? The system wont let me. I emailed KTC already but have not gotten a response yet.
I have posted a submission (mostly a copy paste of my 2012 one) and will update it in the upcoming days.
Final decisions of the scholarships
You have noted that the phase two have completed. but I haven't receive the e-mail or any other kind of update, to be notified of the final status. Will I got the update e-mail later? Is that means that I have failed in phase two?--燃玉(Ranyv) (talk) 11:12, 4 May 2014 (UTC)
- Everyone who applied should have got an e-mail, unless they didn't get through phase one. I have located your application and you did get through phase one, so I'm going to make enquiries on what has happened with your e-mail. Myself or someone else will get back to you as soon as possible. CT Cooper · talk 12:54, 4 May 2014 (UTC)
- But I have recieved the e-mail titled"Wikimania 2014 scholarship update", March 12, said that"Dear Hao Guan,Thank you for applying for a scholarship to attend Wikimania 2014 in London. The Scholarship Committee is entering the second round of its review of submissions. Your application has made it to the next phase of the scholarship rating process...We will notify you of the final status..."....--燃玉(Ranyv) (talk) 07:52, 5 May 2014 (UTC)
User page deletion
Hello. I'm not sure why you deleted my User page? I've recreated it and would like it to remain please. It's inoffensive and points people towards my Wikipedia user page where I give details of the projects I'm involved with. Thank you Claire 75 (talk) 15:09, 12 June 2014 (UTC)
- Hello, Claire, I think you're rather confused here. Firstly, on talk pages, please create new threads at the bottom of the page. The reason given for the page deletion was stated in the deletion reason as being that the page was blanked, in this case by you. I'm not sure how a blank page could point anyone towards anything, and that is why blanking pages is commonly interpreted as a request for deletion. While I accept that there was probably a miss-communication here, I reserve the right as a local sysop to delete pages whenever given cause, with or without the permission of the creator. CT Cooper · talk 15:39, 12 June 2014 (UTC)
Thank you very much!
Hi, I just wanted to thank you for the information and tell you it's great that the grantees have been made public. I wish you a wonderful time there and a pleasant and delicious summertime! Take care, wish you all the best, Claudi/Capsot (talk) 23:00, 18 July 2014 (UTC)
Hi Chris, I have been trying to add this to various places but have been tripped up by problems with translate. Do you know how I can get around this? Fabian Tompsett (WMUK) (talk) 09:10, 21 July 2014 (UTC):
- For map of the locality visit [https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Wikimania_2014_London_Guidebook#Get_around Wikivoyager]
- The main page I am concerned about is Venue. Fabian Tompsett (WMUK) (talk) 23:17, 21 July 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry for the slow response. I've been busy graduating from university! There have been a lot of big changes recently so I'm going to give all the major pages a good look over as soon as I can, probably tomorrow, to make sure they're all correctly formatted, categorized, and to review translations, including marking some additional pages for translation if appropriate. CT Cooper · talk 00:13, 26 July 2014 (UTC)